Chicken Pot Pies made by Matthew Bruno from Soul Thyme.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove pie from plastic packaging and place on baking sheet. Thawing the pie is not necessary. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, until the crust is golden brown. Allow at least 5 minutes to cool.
- Chicken from Rainbow Farm, pasture raised and non-GMO.
- Carrots, Kale, and Garlic from Rainbow Farm, MOFGA certified organic.
- Milk from Quills End Farm.
- Onion and Celery from Bahner Farm, MOFGA certified organic.
- Thyme from Tilth and Timber
- Maine Grains Flour
- Kate’s unsalted butter and buttermilk
- Sage, Black Pepper, and Bay Leaf, organic
- Apple Cider Vinegar from 5 Star Nursery and Orchard, MOFGA certified organic.
- Sea Salt