.78lb, .96lb, .97lb, 1lb
grass-fed and loved
All of the animals are born on a family farm in Wales, Maine. Because I have limited pasture and winter shelter, some of the beef is finished there in the same fashion we do here.
What are the benefits of eating our Grass-Fed beef?
- 400% more vitamin A (a cancer fighter)
- 500% more CLA (conjugated linoleic acid). Research shows CLA to be anti-carcinogenic, anti-diabetic, anti-arteriosclerosis (heart disease) and a body fat reducer
- 78% more Beta-carotene
- 300% more vitamin E (a potent antioxidant that lowers the risk of heart disease and cancer)
- 75% more Omega-3 fatty acids (anti-cancer agent and essential for a sharp, well functioning brain, lowers blood pressure and heart attack risk)
*Received from Dr. Tilak Dhiman of Utah State University
Availability: 2 in stock
- Store Name: Little Ridge Farm
- Vendor: Little Ridge Farm
- Address: 101 Gould Road
Lisbon Falls, ME 04252
- No ratings found yet!